Tuesday 18 October, 2011

Why This Blog

I have been thinking about this for about 4 years now. Being into the business of manufacturing of furniture, I have had interactions with numerous customers and have spent several hours discussing how they have been cheated, betrayed, fooled and even robbed of their hard earned money while trying to make their first home. I have spent hours trying to explain and understand how not to build their home and how not to hire the wrong people to do it.

After several such interactions I wanted to start something where I could contribute my little knowledge in trying it to get the right the first time, The First time you build your home.

I will share my experiences over these years that I have had with my customers and friends. I will also share some ideas on how to plan for your needs, choose the right material in your budget and then choose the right people to execute your project. I hope this will help you guys who have not already started on this new journey to build your home at the right budget and right time.

Some of my experiences have been very sad and some are very hilarious. Hope these will make your journey of making your new home a lot of Fun than a terrible nightmare.


No comments:

Post a Comment